At SCOZA Fitness we believe everyone should maximize their Quality of Life.
That may mean getting fitter, losing weight or getting stronger.
It could mean just being able to keep up with the kids or being able to do everyday functional activities pain free.
It may mean a little tweak to your body or a full lifestyle transformation.
Whatever it is, we at SCOZA Fitness are here to help.
How we work
We develop a personalized road map that includes:
- a Physical Fitness Plan
- Nutritional advice
- Lifestyle Coaching
We coach by using up to date methods and technology
- Weekly or twice weekly face to face or video conference training sessions
- Direct access to your personal road map on SCOZA Fitness’s App which includes:
- Personal workouts with video instructions
- Personal workout schedules
- Body metric tracking progress monitoring
- Before/after photo tracking (if wanted)
- Additional regular telephone/text communications
- Regular lifestyle & goal setting consultation sessions
We will train:
Outdoors – we have several licensed venues in Hornsby/Asquith
In your own home
Small Group Training
The same personalized service as 1 on 1 Personal Training but in small groups of up to 5 participants.
Personal & secure access to our app that holds all your workouts and schedules with video instructions to all exercises
Group Fitness Classes that you love, Outdoors in the fresh air where exercise is meant to be. Outdoor classes located at:
- Mills Park, Asquith
Want to start trail running? We offer Trail Running classes that will give you advice on:
- nutrition and
We will take you for a run on some of the best local trails in small groups
Founded in 2019 by Scott Stacey, SCOZA exists to ensure our customers live a happy, healthy lifestyle.
Do you have questions about our services?
Do you want to discuss with us about how to change your life?